The dance sequences on this site are offered for the use of callers to perform and share alike, with attribution.
As part of an oral, or folk process, tradition, they may be modified into new forms by other choreographers.
These dances may be reproduced in printed form but may not be sold or republished without permission.
REVISED! All the Math in the 'Verse
- weave promenade, twirl, star, swing
- neighbor-y Dublin Bay variant, #2s gate #1s CW, 2 swings
- partner-y Dublin Bay variant, 3 swings - walk A1 only
- both roles rollaway; along/across; just 4 moves!
- "Bread" plus a petronella to face new Nbrs
- R&L through, deconstructed
A Ravitzingly Rosy Recombination
- circle R > swing next
Twirly Minds Think Alike
- mad robin hey meltdown
- 2x mad robin > ricochet hey, wowee
Tilting @ Whirligigs
- proper partner star-promenades
The Trouble with Trible
- role-reversed R&L through, orbit
Don't Think, Dance
- peak petronella politics
Diamonds in the Rough
- 2x petronella diamonds > diagonal waves
- 2x petronella, wowee, circle L > R progression
Flourish & Blotts
- diagonal hey, petronella > partner reunion